Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Kelly's Waiting on Wednesday #14

Photobucket

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine That spotlights upcoming releases we are eagerly anticipating.

As I write this (on a Tuesday) fellow BDB crazies are sitting down to read the next in this series. Me? I'm going to wait for the paperback to be released in like July or something. I haven't read the entire series yet so I'm not dying to have it. Instead, I'll be salivating for Etermal Rider (from Larissa Ione) which is released on April 1st and then, a few days later on April 5, the 4th book in the Mortal Instruments series will be released, City of Fallen Angels.



This series has been a favorite of mine from book 1. It's a YA novel, but its exciting and well thought out and there's just a tinge of romance in there to boot. I LOVE this series with a passion. I will most assuredly be getting this book for my collection, even though it's not in the same format.

I can't wait!

Donna will be taking over now for the next several days. She's got some great things coming up for you guys so make sure you keep checking back! I'll be back yakking at you all soon!

Kelly for Book Lover's Hideaway

8 comments:

Chelsey @ Starry Sky Books said...

I have this pre-ordered from Barnes & Noble! Cannot wait to read it. Awesome choice this week!

Here's mine!

Tevya said...

Great choices! I am waiting for both of those also!

BLHmistress said...

wow those few days went by fast :)

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

Kelly, I've read Clockwork Angel but I haven't started on TMI series. Can you believe it?

Anonymous said...

I just finished up Eternal Rider last night, loved it! I love pretty much everything Larissa Ione though :) I have also pre-ordered my copy of COFA too :) Let the countdown begin!

Shoshanah said...

I can't wait for City of Fall Angels either! I just really hope it lives up to all my expectations!

Books for Company said...

Ahh, so many people love this series l have just not had the time to read it yet! l will .. l will!

Unknown said...

Awesome pick! I CANNOT wait for this one!

Post a Comment