Thursday, March 31, 2011

What I Received from RAK for March

Photobucket


In Case you don't know about RAK its a new feature that Vanessa and Isalys from Book Soulmates - a way to share book love. To find more about it click here


First one I received was from Vanessa at Book Soulmates, Thank you so so much I have been wanting to read this series. And thank you girls for this wonderful feature.



Second book I received was from Danny at Bewitched Bookworms, Thank you so much :)



Third one I got was from Melissa at My Chaotic Rambling's



Thank again to these wonderful girls, and if you haven't visited any of their blogs you should.

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

Sounds like a perfect idea to share all the books we loved.

Have a great weekend!

Naj said...

Awesome R.A.K. this month! <3

Books for Company said...

Great books! Hourglass is amazing =)

Post a Comment