Sunday, March 6, 2011

In My Mailbox #10

A weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we post about all the books we have received whether in the mail, if we purchased it,or got it from our local library.

Photobucket


This week is a bit big because Kelly and I decided to alternate weeks.

Books I won:


Thanks to Liz at Midnight Bloom Reads


and lip stain(Just Bitten) Thanks to Abigail at All Things Urban Fantasy


Signed cover flat thanks to Crystal at Reading Between The Wines


Signed copy thanks to Lisa Desrochers and Adventures in Children's Publishing


audiobook


and various swag Thanks to Chloe Neill and Book Lover's Inc




Last book is an ARC, Thanks to DemonLover's Books and More


Thanks to Angie Fox

I also won the entire set of the Guardians of Eternity Series by Alexandra Ivy and Ebook during the 14 days of Love, Thanks to the Order of Smut Vixens.


Books I bought:



Books I'm Currently Reading:





Book I read last week:


Books I plan to read next week:



16 comments:

Mystica said...

A very heavy mailbox. Enjoy the reading. Please come over and look at mine. Different genre but you may like some of them.

Belinda said...

I love your mailbox and I'm coming over to raid your bookshelf! We should totally trade :) Hope you're enjoying your weekend!

Chelsey @ Starry Sky Books said...

Need was very good. And The Hunger Games! I loved that book. Happy reading this week. :)

Here's my IMM!

Books for Company said...

Wow, so lucky to win lots of books and they all look great, enjoy =)

BLHmistress said...

They were ones I won awhile back but with Kelly and I alternating weeks it made my post huge this week.

Unknown said...

Bonded by Blood was amazing. But your whole mailbox looks good! Congrats on the haul and thanks for stopping by!

Carmel @ Rabid Reads

♫♥✿Chas @ LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ said...

Impressive stash!=)

Hunger Games, Personal, Bonded and Darkness are all awesome books!

There are quite a few I see that I'm dying to read so I will have to get them soon.

Oh, I read Insatiable as well and thought it was okay. I do like the cover.

Have a good one and Happy Reading!

Alison Can Read said...

Fab reads! I love Chicagoland Vampires. I want to try Sherillon Kenyon someday.
My IMM

Book Sake said...

Lots of books this week. I love Carrie Jones!

*Melissa* said...

wow u got so many goodies!!! where will you start! Congrats on winning Need, i had mixed feelings on this book so I look forward to your thoughts/ review on it. I also want to hear what you think about personal demons, i was contemplating wether to buy it the other and decided no to because if the mixed reviews. Glad to see you got the hunger games you are so going to love it. It's so action packed and will have you up late! happy reading!

here's what's IMM

http://paranormallyromanced.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-6.html
http://paranormallyromanced.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-7.html

Shoshanah said...

I loved The Hunger Games! I know it's been said over and over, but they are definitely a book that lives up to the hype

Unknown said...

WOW!! you've got some really great titles this week hon! I haven't heard of some so I will definitely check them out! thank you for sharing and for stopping by!

DJL said...

My goodness, what a very full mailbox! I hope you enjoy Need, it's been on my TBR list and several others you listed are going on the list, too. :D Thank you for sharing and happy reading!

DJL

Michelle said...

I have Need to read and Hexbound is great!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Jenny said...

Wow, what a great mailbox this week! The Chicagoland Vampires series by Chloe Neill is one of my absolute favorites, so I hope you love Some Girls Bite! Ethan is quite enjoyable:)

Unknown said...

WOW! so many books!

Hunger Games Rocks!!!!

Post a Comment