Monday, March 28, 2011

Kelly's IN MY MAILBOX #13

Photobucket
A weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we post about all the books we have received whether in the mail, if we purchased it, or got it from our local library.

* * *

Stuff I've Won, Purchased or Picked Up from the Library:

I'll have you knkow that I started out by saying that I've only got one book for the past few weeks and it's sorta true. The ONLY PAPER book I got this week, or last week even when Donna was doing her Monday Mailbox, is this:



What? I told you guys I was gonna be running out to buy it. I ran. :)

Then I rememberd, holy smokes debit card, you have new Nook Color now and let's be honest here, you purchased yourself some stuff for those shelves. So here goes.







Okay, so there, I'm completely fessing up. I have my reading shelf really stocked up. So shoot me.

This past week, I read:

In Other Worlds, Infinity, Kiss of the Night and Born of Ice (all of which have either had reviews posted, except for Infinity which will be coming up soon SO, I ain't gonna post any images in this post). The week before last, I read In the Shadow of the Wind which has already had a review posted.

Coming up THIS week is the last of my library books, which I talked about in an earlier post as well.



After that, I have some reviews I have to work on reading. I'd like to get 4 of those out this week. So, I'll be busy, busy, busy. :)

That's what I have for this Monday. I hope everyone enjoys their last week of March! I'll be here with you this week for today, Tuesday and Wednesday and then I believe Donna takes over from there.

Happy Monday!

Kelly for Book Lover's Hideaway

1 comments:

Books for Company said...

I have seen The Discovery Of Witches around, waiting to see some reviews! =)
Enjoy your books

Post a Comment