Friday, March 11, 2011

Kelly's: Follow Friday #12, Blog Hop #8 and 18 & over Book Blogger Hop #7



This meme is hosted by Parajunkee's View

Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list

Follow our featured blogger: Bookaholic Does Blogging

Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.

Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments

Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers

If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!

If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

This Week's Question is: Who are You the Boy/Girl, instead of You the Blogger?

Okay, I think all probably would want to know who Donna is rather than me, but lucky for you, you get stuck with me. :)

*I* am a 52 year young blonde suthern belle...that means I am from suthern California where right at this moment, I'm watching news coverage on tsunamis that are hitting our coastline after the horrible earthquake in Japan. It's been interesting. I was born and raised here which makes me a rarity in this area. I have been happily married for 31 years. I am an avid animal person. Right now, I only have 2 dogs, a Boxer and a Bulldog that I've already posted about. I have a 24 year old sponge, er, son who is trying to get his career legs under him. I'm a simple gal. I love reading, music, television, movies, scrapbooking, photography, gardening and eating. Mostly though, I'm about the simple things in life. I don't get impressed by fancy cars or flashy money stuff. Which is good, since yanno, I don't have any. :)



Book Blogger Hop


This meme hosted by Crazy For Books

This Week's Question is: If I gave you $80 right now and sent you into a book store, what would be in your basket when you checked out?

I am actually suffering through this awful scenario right now. I would buy all "The Hollow" series books and all of Karen Marie Moning's Highlander series books. I think that would eat up that $80 real fast. What a fun daydream that is!


Photobucket

18 and over book blogger tag along is for a specific group of book bloggers. 18 and over book bloggers primarily have on their blog book reviews and post of adult content. In other words, if you read books like erotic and adult romance and have adult pic. then you can play tag along. Sorry YA readers, but if you read both (I know some of you do) you can tag along also.

This meme is hosted by Bitten By Paranormal Romance

Question of the Week: How many erotic books do you buy in a month?

Well, to be honest, I don't think I've ever bought an erotic book. Wait, I have, but it was years ago. I want to though. Can anybody recommend a really good one???

I hope everyone has a good Friday. I'd like to send a special shout out to the people of Japan going through the aftermath of that awful earthquake and tsunami and hopefully Hawaii and the WetCoast remains unharmed. Stay safe and happy people!

Kelly
for Book Lover's Hideaway

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Friday - I am now following you.

Unknown said...

Thanks for your approval! Dark Lover is next on my read list too! New follower!

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hopping by from the FF and 18+ Blog Hops!

I'm an old follower!

Have a great weekend!

Cait said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, enjoy your weekend! I've not read the series you mentioned, but I'll look it up =]

*Melissa* said...

thanks for stopping by my blog. i totally have read the hunger games but have yet to get my hands on the last two books :-(.


I have yet to read the karen marie moning series or the hollow series! i have them on my to read list though.

As for 18 over question i like you have never bought an erotic romance book! if there's a good one you find out about email me!

Literary Cravings said...

Hey stopping by from tag along friday. Am a new follower, have a great weekend!!


U can find me @ Literary Cravings

Alex King said...

Hopping by, love your blog!

Between the Bookcovers

Annette Mills said...

We have some things in common - I'm "almost" 50 and have kids in their early 20s trying to figure out what they are going to do too. Nice getting to know you. Hope you all stay safe too!

Carissa said...

OMG THE HOLLOWS SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love LOVE LOVE Kim Harrison! The Hollows is such a well written, character driven series and its so enjoyable to read. Highly recommend it!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!


Happy Hop!

Jenni Elyse said...

Have any of the waves from the tsunami hit Southern California yet? I've been clicking news links, but I'm not really finding anything.

Kelly said...

Jenni? Yes. They hit us around 8:00am-ish our time. We didn't get any read damage but up north, Santa Cruz area (by San Francisco) they had quite a bit of damage, I think an entire harbor was destroyed. The coverage has been fascinating and scary! No real damage though to So Cal areas.

Mandy P. said...

The Hollows series is one of my favorites! And I'm with you on I'd like to buy erotica- I just don't know what's good.

New follower via Follow Friday
Mandy :)

www.mpyff.blogspot.com

-petit said...

Ahhh! I remember your post about your dogs! They're really cute! XD I never read that Highlander series. Maybe I will check out later XD

My Hop

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I want to start reading Karen Moning's books. I've heard so many good things.
My Hop

Paranormal Romance Addict said...

Hopping over dears, just a wee bit late. Thank you for stopping by. I'm returning the love. =) Have a lovely week!

Post a Comment