Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Countdown is almost over- True Blood Season 4 begins tonight!!




I have been so excited for the start of this season that I actually was able to watch back to back seasons last weekend and read books 1 and 2 and started 3. I will be posting those reviews soon but in the mean time What Team are you ? I without a doubt am Team Eric but that could change but to kick off tonight here is a couple videos I stumbled on to get us in the mood.

Team Eric lover's this video rocks!!





I'm not going to leave the rest of you out so here you go,

Team Bill(ok couldn't resist this one because it was a Bon Jovi song used)



And finally Team Alcide(I am beginning to lean towards him, yummy!)



So Who Are You Rooting for? What Team are you on?? What are you most looking forward to this season?

6 comments:

Jo K said...

Cool:) I still haven't seen Season 3, though - living in Europe:(. I must say I like the books better than the show, but I still like watching it anyway. Oh, and Team Eric, of course:)

Ollie said...

To tell you the truth I have lost my enthusiasm for the show. I don't plan on watching it tonight and will wait to read the reviews to decide if it is still worth watching or not. I'm Team Bill so the Sookie/Eric thing doesn't interest me.

After book 2 all the books were disappointments to me and I didn't enjoy them. Now with season 4 showing hints that it will be following book 4 I have no more interest in the show and seeing Bill being cast aside and deemed the bad guy. I know for myself that instead of enjoying the show I'll find myself getting frustrated. So I will pass. I loved the first two seasons and season 3 was ok but this season just doesn't look like something that I will enjoy.

I know I may be in the minority. :)

I still want to wish everyone else to have a great time watching the premiere of the show tonight! :)

Ollie aka DarkBloodyVamp

Megan@Riverina Romantics said...

countdown clock says 5:20!

BLHmistress said...

That was worth the weight though I was confused at a few parts and shocked at a couple. Eric looked so hot, and Bill well not sure how I feel about him right now.

What did you all think ?

TG said...

I thought both Eric and Bill looked hot! I tend to be Team Eric in the books, but in True Blood, because Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer are together in real-life, I find they have the nicer chemistry on the show.

BLHmistress said...

I love the chemistry with Anna and Stephen, just I am so stuck on Eric LOL after finishing book 4 I can't wait to see how season 4 is gonna pan out with them.

Post a Comment